This article lists all status codes that can be returned by FastReport Corporate Server services.
Request processed successfully - 2xx
- 200 OK - the request was processed successfully; it is used in most cases when the response body is returned with the result.
- 201 Created - the request was processed successfully; as a result of its execution, a new entity was created.
- 204 No Content - the request was processed successfully; an empty response body was returned.
User error - 4xx
- 400 Bad Request - the request contains errors, for example:
- A parameter required to execute the request is missing.
Identity format is not Hex 24.
- A negative
takeparameter in the request.
- 401 Unauthorized - the request came from an unauthorized user.
- 402 Payment Required - the requested resource is not provided under the subscription plan.
- 403 Forbidden - the requested resource was found, but the user does not have access permissions.
- 404 Not Found - the requested resource was not found.
- 413 Request Entity Too Large - the request body exceeds the limits in the subscription plan.
Server error - 5xx
- 500 Internal Server Error - the request passed all validation checks, but an Exception was thrown during its execution. In this case, please email us about it using the feedback tools from the help and feedback section.
Intermediate services between FastReport Corporate Server can return other status codes.